The 2018 Global District Energy Days welcome participants from all over the world.
The event is open to any interested individual, party or organisation, expert and interested professional from the District Heating & Cooling disciplines, as well as national and international policymakers and members of the press.
Will open soon. Registration is managed by Adato Energia Oy. In case you have questions please contact Paula Peura | Training Assistant, email@example.com or phone +358 400 504 949.
- Participant: Member = This category is reserved for direct members of Euroheat & Power (EHP/DHC+) and/or Finnish Energy (FE); membership must be active in 2018.
- Participant: Not a Member = For all parties interested in attending with no EHP / FE membership.
- Student = Please send a valid student ID to Adato Energia Oy to qualify for this category.
- Policymaker = This category is reserved for employees of EU Institutions, a national/ regional government department, ministry or embassy. This category does NOT include utilities or operator representatives even if those are fully municipally or state owned. Civil servants even if payed for by the regional/local authorities and seconded to a company or association are not eligible. Limited to a maximum of two (2) persons from the same organisation/institution. To qualify for this category please send an email to Adato Energia Oy with the delegate’s details to request the discount code, otherwise the non-members fee will be charged.
- Press / Journalist = Please send a recognised press card to Adato Energia Oy to qualify for this category and receive the discount code, otherwise the non-members fee will be charged.
- Speaker / Chairman = participant fee applies unless otherwise stated by the event organiser.
FYI: You will be able to order additional evening function tickets (for accompanying persons) during the registration process.